Bookish Playlists: March 2019

Happy Sunday!

This month’s Bookish Playlist post is a little different from the others. Along with a playlist, I am also including one of my favorite songs from this month. The song is from a certain movie’s soundtrack, whose story was a YA book before hitting the big screen. Can you guess which one?

Hint: The movie just came out this month.

And on that note, I present to you the playlist for March 2019!

Playlist: // hufflepuff (bellatap1267)

Growing up, I lived off of the Harry Potter books and movies, so I was happy to find this Spotify playlist inspired by my Hogwarts house. I think the playlist fits Hufflepuff perfectly. The songs are great for a night in or to cheer up your day. I liked listening to it after school and during late night study sessions when I needed an extra mood booster.

And now for the song reveal…

On March 15, I was able to watch the new movie Five Feet Apart. And yes, there were tears and pulled heartstrings. Before the movie released this month, I was already hooked on one of the songs from the movie’s soundtrack. “Don’t Give Up On Me” by Andy Grammer wraps up all my feels so well that I was playing it on loop for a VERY long time.

If you decide to give either the playlist or song a listen, I would love to hear your thoughts. Until next time! ♡

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Bookish Playlists: March 2019

• wolfrosereads April 14, 2019 / 1:17 pm

I loved it! However, make sure you have a box of tissues ready

1. Caroline Moira April 11, 2019 / 9:50 am

I love the idea of a bookish playlist! I’m a Hufflepuff, so I’ll definitely be checking this one out 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• wolfrosereads April 12, 2019 / 4:07 pm

Yay! Another fellow Hufflepuff 💛
      I hope you like it 😊

2. Jo - Cup of Toast April 15, 2019 / 2:02 pm

Great idea to have a bookish playlist. I think my eldest would love this Hufflepuff one!

3. dinipandareads April 15, 2019 / 11:17 pm

What a great idea to have a bookish playlist! I don’t normally think about music while reading a story tbh. Also, I really enjoyed Five Feet Apart. Definitely set me off crying buckets! 😂

Liked by 1 person

• wolfrosereads April 17, 2019 / 6:28 pm

When I read, it’s hard for me not to get absorbed into the story’s world, which makes me think about the book even when I am not physically reading it. I guess my brain thought the next best thing would be to create book-inspired playlists. 😄

Liked by 1 person

• dinipandareads April 17, 2019 / 7:46 pm

I have been listening to that Andy Grammer post since I saw your post. I am obsessed! It’s so 🥰

Liked by 1 person