4/15/19 Update: I am currently not accepting review requests until 06/2019.
I prefer physical copies of YA books, which may also be promoted on my bookstagram account @wolfrosereads. Along with my blog, shortened versions of my reviews will possibly be posted to GoodReads.
The Young Adult genre is broad, but I am open to trying new things. I enjoy reading Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian, etc. Some examples of my favorites include:
- Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo
- The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
My reviews are honest and reflect my personal opinion, so there is a chance a negative review will be posted on my blog. Since I am a full-time student, it usually takes a couple of weeks for me to finish reading a book. Please keep this in mind before putting in your request.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for review requests and/or any questions. Thanks for reading!