Disclaimer: I am currently an employee of Macmillan Audio. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
I prefer physical ARCs and/or NetGalley copies to review, which may also be promoted on my bookstagram account @wolfrosereads. Along with my blog, my reviews will also be posted to GoodReads and StoryGraph (possibly as a shortened version).
I tend to read a lot of YA books, more specifically those in the fantasy, romance, and sci-fi genres. Recently, I have also been branching out to New Adult books. Some examples of reads I’ve enjoyed include:
- The Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo
- The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Boy with Fire by Aparna Verma
- My Sister’s Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel
My reviews are honest and reflect my personal opinion, so there is a chance a negative review will be posted on my blog. It may take a couple weeks to a month for me to finish reading a book. Please keep this in mind before putting in your request.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com for review requests and/or any questions. Thanks for reading!