The fact that this is happening feels like a dream!
Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of this blog coming into existence. The crazy part is that it doesn’t feel like it’s been a year. Sometimes I feel like I’ve always had this blog, but then there are times where I’m reminded how new blogging is to me.
In the course of a year, here are some of my blogging milestones:
- January 13, 2019 – WolfRoseReads blog is born!
- January 20, 2019 – My first book review post
- January 27, 2019 – My first bookish playlist post
- May 4, 2019 – Attended my first book festival, YALLWEST!!!
- May 5, 2019 – Introduction to The Bookish Travel Guide
- August 2019 – My first N.E.W.T.s Exams
- December 8, 2019 – My first ARC review post
This past year has brought a lot of change, but it helped me grow and reach out of my comfort zone. I posted 10 book reviews, including my very first ARC review. YALLWEST was an amazing experience that is hopefully becoming an annual tradition with my sister. Most importantly, however, I am speaking to people and putting my content out into the world.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog!
Until next time, happy reading! ♡